MOISTURE, How do I keep it from ruining my delivered Product?
HyDry™, the desiccant that meets the demand.
- Hydry™ works in every application that requires your product to arrive to the customer, moisture free.
- HyDry™ is more absorbable than silica gel, clays, & beads, taking more water out of your shipping medium, faster, with the flexability of paper, printable and able to be customized to your shipping bottle, box or container cheaper than any other option available.
- HyDry™ has no packets, pouches or bag to break and contaminate.
HyDry™ is Eco-Green and recyclable, renewable, sustainable, compostable, and it decomposes.
- Industrial, agricultural, personal or business uses applicable.
- HyDry™ absorbs about 2.5 times as much humidity as silica gel,
- HYDry™ can absorb 100% or more of its weight in humidity than silica gel.
- HYDry™ reduces relative humidity to 17% while the best that silica gel reduces is 40% relative humidity. Silica gel allows more than 35% more humidity than HYDry™.
- Less HYDry™ material is required while protecting a greater capacity.
- HYDry™ incorporates Safe Ingredients in an FDA approved facility.
- HYDry™ is a safer product that uses 100% recycled paper.
- HYDry™ has no salt, silica gel, or Calcium Chloride.
- The destruction of a perfect product can happen in delivery; mold, mildew, rust, fungus, tarnishing, corrosion, fusion to packing, bacteria growth, sprouting, & label deterioration contribute to product rejection.
- HYDry™ gives the best protection against moisture at the lowest price.
- HYDry™ adsorbs water, the adsorbtion occurs on a molecular level, this mechanism occurs on the surface of the HYDry™ materials, which means that the water molecules sit on the surface of the HYDry™ molecules so less material can achieve the equivalent in surface area.
- HYDry™ can be cut, folded, bent or formed.
- HYDry™ is intended to reduce the humidity, or water vapor, of an enclosed space so that the air and contents of the enclosed space may become dry and/or stay dry. HYDry™ gets and keeps your items dry by drying the air around them.
- If you are shipping/storing fruit, electronic circuit boards, mattresses, metal products or just storing personal effects in plastic bins and need to know that you are protected against moisture damage, we introduce the most effective moisture desiccant that is so cost effective that you will eliminate the caustic alternatives from your shipped product.
- I opened the lower drawer of my night stand that had been in my bedroom for 28 years, and removed all 3 high school year books, (I had been commissioned as a student artist to design the inside cover of two of the year books.) To my horror the pages were permanently matted/glued together, ruined by the high humidity of Florida. One 3″X3″ HYDry™ sheet would have protected all three books for less than ten cents.